This four (4) hour course will provide you with an introduction into the ISO 14001:2004 and Environmental Management Systems (EMS). This course is designed for individuals seeking a basic understanding of the ISO 14001:2004 EMS standard, and provides each student with a detailed overview of its’ principles and requirements This course discusses the clauses of ISO 14001 in detail and illustrates how ISO 14001can help organizations effectively maintain an environmental management system and improve environmental performance. The course also discuss ISO protocols related to clean air, clean water, hazardous waste, solid waste, storage tank, toxic substance, and petroleum oil and lubricants.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the Basic Concepts of ISO 14001.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Process of ISO 14001.
- Comprehend the Terminology of Environmental Management Systems.
- Understand the Relationship between Key Clauses of ISO 14001.
- Understand and comply with the EMS/ISO 14001 protocols.
- Understand the key elements of EMS/ISO 14001.
- Understanding Environmental Aspects and Impacts.